Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bid on Stuff You Want...With a Twist

Check out this cool new site: bid4prizes where you can bid on things like televisions, cell phones...and even a brand new car.

Now, as you know....at normal auction sites like Ebay, or Amazon auction the highest bidder wins.

For example, the other day, I desperately wanted a brand new pair of classic, apple-red, Converse high tops. I bid once, twice...GONE! Poof. Someone else outbid me and I lost my classic kicks (I was outbid by a dime!) Arghhh.

With bid4prizes there is a cool twist. The LOWEST bidder wins. Yep. Very cool, huh? So...if you play the game right, there is a good chance that you could get a brand new big screen for your hubbie for $.49 cents (or something like that).

The other neat part of the site is that you get little "hints". Remember playing, "warmer, colder...HOT"? Well, that's a bit what it is like.

So, what would you do with a brand new car? Would you be willing to pay $.49 cents for it? Would you give it to charity? Would you sell it and pay off your bills? Or would you drive around town and brag about the new ride that you bought for less than a buck?

Check out the site and play along. Trust me...it's fun! =) - bid4prizes




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home